Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Monday, 1 May 2017

VLOG: Bottomless Brunch & Shirt Styling

Hi all and happy Bank Holiday if it applies to you! In the spirit of my new found motivation and discipline, I'll be putting up a new video on my YouTube channel every Sunday and Wednesday at 7pm. Here's yesterday's video in case you missed it. It's a fun follow-me-around vlog where I celebrated a friend's birthday with a bottomless prosecco brunch and cocktails and then we cooked a surprise dinner for my mum on Mother's Day!




I hope you enjoy it! As always, remember to watch in HD and if you'd like to see more you can always subscribe to my YouTube channel for free here! I'm doing blog posts every Monday and Friday at 7am so you'll get something from me every other day as well as my daily Instagram stories vlogs and tweets. Here's today's blog post in case you missed it. I'll be back on Wednesday with my next video, 'til then, Ciao! 

Thank you for reading! If you like my posts why not follow me on Bloglovin' and social media by using the links below!

Follow on Bloglovin

YouTube | Instagram | Twitter |  Pinterest | Facebook | Snapchat: missjadefraser

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig